Thursday, March 31, 2011

Taking the risk to be real

Do you know that experience of feeling pushed inside, no motivation to do what your mind says you "should" be doing? Yet you're a responsible person, so you go ahead and "do it" anyway.

I have noticed that this behavior inside of me, is self violating. It is violence. If I am about creating peace, then, like Gandhi said, it must begin with me.

For me, this translates to taking a break from writing my regular newsletter - when I am not clear of it's intention. I will not write, then feel angry, then pretend, I am not. It's inauthentic. You'll feel it. That'll embarrass me even more... and I won't be truly connecting with you.

So, it's time to take some time out and reconnect to my good.

Here's a short music clip to open to your own good:

Can you relate to this? What's your experience?

No comments: