Saturday, August 26, 2006

My prosperity and peace is definately growing. I have been playing the prosperity game that I discovered one day surfing the internet. The site is: www.choosingprosperity.com. I am also receiving more money and I have physically purchased two of my items that I listed on the game wish list!

One was having someone help me clean my house - So, it was a peace meeting as well - Jewish-Arab of the most beautiful kind.

After she finished her work at my home, I took the woman home to her village. She invited me in for coffee and i played with her children. It was a lovely experience of abundant peace.

On the way home, I stopped at the 2000 year old olive orchard and meditated as I chose stones to bring on my tour to the US next month. Each person who attends the Quiet in the Eye of the Storm workshop: will receive a personal stone to take home as a peace keepsake. I hope you will join us.

No comments: