Friday, July 14, 2006

Late Breaking News

I'm tired... gonna go to bed as soon as I post this message.

Matthias, my guest from Germany is sound asleep, after three days of hiking through the Galilee hills.

Funny huh?! He's been hiking while the bombs drop.

We are so drugged by the brain washing of commercial media, that the news of rockets, immediately conjure up images and war torn damage everywhere, in every place.

This is not so. Matthias was living in a different reality these last several days.
I live in another one as well.

Do you know how good it felt to be in the company of many people today, who consciously chose to meet to share in harmony.

One of my students said that she told no one where she was coming because she was afraid of their response... "How can you leave home?" "What am I going to do, sit at home and wither away?", she asked. "I know in my heart that I am safe."

I think it's sad that we, who are faithful and filled with courage, feel like we have to hide our light. I think that THIS is the big shame...

I'm no longer willing to hide my light under a bushel. I am so grateful to have playmates.

Sweet dreams.

No comments: